CUSTOMER HELP TOPICS
How can I pay on acecraft?
Acecraft offers you multiple payment methods. You can pay using your Debit Card, Credit Card, E-Wallet or Internet Banking.
Is it safe to pay via Credit/Debit/E-Wallets on Acecraft?
All Payments on acecraft.in have been secured and facilitated by PAYTM. Paytm uses 128 bit encryption by VeriSign for security & follows Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard mandated by the card association networks & administered by Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council.
Why do Orders fail?
You may have accidentally entered Incorrect Card Details like-
- Incorrect name on the Card
- Incorrect Card number
- Wrong Card expiry Date
- Incorrect CVV Number
- The card details shared may no longer be valid
- You accidentally closed/refreshed the page or pressed backspace while the transaction was being processed by your bank
- The connection between acecraft/Payment Gateway with your bank failed due to some technical issues and the transaction couldn’t be completed
- Your card may be blocked for Online Transactions
- You may have entered the wrong Password/OTP thrice
- The bank declined your payment
- Bad Network/Internet connectivity
What do I do incase my Order has failed?
In-case your Order has failed due to the above reasons, please do wait for 10mins and then try re-booking. For an uninterrupted and better Shopping experience, ensure you are connected to a WiFi/LAN Network or a 3G enabled network.